sábado, 1 de febrero de 2014


    I live  with  my grand parents ( my father`s parents, their names are Mari Luz and Josè.
    My mother is Ofelia and my father`s name is Ricardo, I  have a sister , her name is Lucia.     
     My father has one  brother , his name is Josè                   Cayetano and his wife is Dolores.
     My mother has two brothers Roge and Josè .
     Roge`s husband is Josè . They have got got a                 daughter called Yubia.
      My cousin Kevin is José and Pamela`s son.
     My grandparents names (my mother`s parents) are          Manuel and Soledad.
     I love my family,they are beautiful people.
     I have three uncles and three aunts.
 
                                                                                     by Christian

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario